Guar korma is rich in proteins and carbohydrates, and is a 100 percent natural agricultural product without the addition of any chemicals or preservatives. Processed guar korma can be used either in conjunction with other feed stuffs or by itself, as it is a complete nutritional feed.
Guar Korma Roasted is used in:
3.) Aqua Culture
Advantages Of Roasted Guar Korma
- Higher percentage of Crude Protein (CP)( Above 55% O&A)
- Higher Digestibility Percent(85-90%), due to the removal of anti nutritive factors
- More desirable and balanced Amino acid Profile
- Higher Energy content and fat percentage
- Lower percentage of less digestible Fibre
- Higher Palatability, complete elimination of characteristic bean odour and taste.
- Low content of Total Volatile Nitrogen (TVN)
- Free flowing, uniform fine particle size with good fat and water binding ability
- 100% non-GMO product.
- Increased productivity.
MUN No.: 11/1/24, Near Railway Crossing, Beside Umiya Hotel, Railway Station Road, Unjha, Gujarat, 384170, India