Product Code : CRE 111 - CRE 113
- The myrosinase enzymes present in mustard seeds help in breaking the glucosinates into other phytonutrients called isothiocyanates, which can stop the growth of existing cancerous cells in the body and hence, prevent the risk of gastrointestinal tract and colorectal cancers.
- Mustard seeds are known for treating inflammations of the body due to the presence of selenium in rich amounts. Besides, the omega-3 fatty acids content also contributes to the reduction of inflammation and helping in curing asthma and rheumatoid arthritis.
- The high amounts of essential vitamins and minerals in mustard seeds assist in lowering blood pressure and preventing atherosclerosis.
- With antiseptic and antifungal properties, mustard seeds are essential for cleansing the digestive system and increasing the bodyâs defense system.
- Mustard seeds are also rich in magnesium which is effective in curing high blood pressure and curing several diseases which become part of a womanâs life after she has acquired menopause.
- In case of accidental poisoning, mustard seeds are used for producing vomiting to get rid of the harmful food ingested. For this, a teaspoon of mustard seeds are steeped in a cup of boiling water and drunk at once on cooling.
- The seeds make an excellent remedy for treating congestion of the head or lungs by drawing blood to the lower part of the body; thus relieving.
- They are extremely beneficial in curing pneumonia, bronchitis, and other respiratory complaints. By making a poultice of ground mustard and applying directly to the chest and throat, this remedy alleviates all respiratory problem
MUN No.: 11/1/24, Near Railway Crossing, Beside Umiya Hotel, Railway Station Road, Unjha, Gujarat, 384170, India